Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Some foods that work for me…

I am finding more everyday that this is definitely a journey and not a diet.  I am SLOWLY figuring out what food combinations work to keep me satisfied throughout the day.  You would think that I would have been able to catch on to this more quickly, but apparently I have a bit slower curve…ha!!

One thing that I have found is that I MUST have protein for breakfast.  While a nice slab of bacon would fit that bill, it wouldn’t be too accommodating of this new lifestyle.

Here’s what does:

oikos

That’s right….some yummy greek yogurt is a fabulous way for me to start my day.  Now, I do have to get the kind with fruit in it.   The plain greek yogurts are just a bit of an acquired taste for me.

Another thing that I ADORE for breakfast is a green smoothie, but that is an entire post all to itself!!

1 comment:

  1. sometimes i mix raisins and peanut butter in my plain greek yogurt. makes me think i'm having dessert :)

    ReplyDelete